With a country obsessed with GOLD, it’s no surprise that ethnic wear in the colour Gold are the best picks this Diwali.
- Gold coloured choli, lehenga and dupatta.
- Gold choli and, a bright coloured lehenga with gold pattern.
- Gold choli and, a bright coloured saree with gold pattern.
- Gold flair silk palazzo, and a bright coloured kurti with gold pattern.
- A full bright coloured outfit with gold pattern.
- The bright colours that go well with gold are Rani Pink, Red, Purple, Royal Blue and Green. Select the colour that best suits your skin tone and personal colour.
- The gold pattern could be sequence, embroidery, beads or print.
- Gold looks Royal and is timeless (will never go out of fashion).
- A Gold choli can be mixed and matched with a lehenga of various colours. The choli can also be used as a saree blouse, depending upon it’s fit.
- A Gold dupatta again, can be used on various ethnic outfits.
- Getting your matching Gold imitation jewellery is very easy and can be worn on various outfits.
- So overall, it’s Value for Money.
- Avoid a jarring gold outfit as it may look gaudy.
- Gold sequence outfits give a shine and look attractive. They can be worn for weddings too.
- Gold embroidered outfits look elegant and are perfect for those Diwali office parties.
- In case of gold print, make sure the quality is good so that it doesn’t fade off.
- Those who aren’t comfortable in heavy ethnic wear can go for light gold palazzos and a simple kurti with some gold pattern.
- Finish the look with some gold shimmer eye shadow.